Having worked with the Lord Howe Island Tourism Association for a very long time, we were very excited to get the chance to redesign their website. We knew we had a lot of great assets to work with, the challenge was designing a concept that would showcase the natural beauty of LHI.
We began this project with a Discovery phase to outline the intended objectives of the redesign.
What did we do?
- Discovery + Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Responsive Mobile-Ready
- CMS Customisation
- Speed Optimisation
Our discussions with the Client revealed potential opportunities with a new redesign, and assisted us in defining the objectives that would guide a positive outcome. The major elements that were important to the stakeholders were:
- Refresh and modernise the design to improve their brand footprint
- Provide a positive mobile experience
- Make it easy for visitors to discover important information
- Maximize the use of outstanding imagery
- Make it simple for the Client to edit and maintain content on the site
We were tasked with designing a bold modern layout which would inspire the visitor with stunning photography and videos, along with developing the website based on a logical layout system that would be aesthetically appealing to the consumer and would give the Client flexibility when building out new pages into the future.